Why Partner with ICC?
Our experience of the multi-vendor environment means we can supply services to VARs, Brokers, Manufacturers, System Integrators, Maintenance and Disaster Recovery Companies, Software and IT Consultants, small companies, SME’s and blue chip organisations.
Whatever type of customer you are, look at the benefits of using The ICC Group as your support & supply IT provider:
- Full configuration service of any system or option to meet your exact requirements
- ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013, ISO 20000-1:2011 and Safe Contractor accredited
- Manufacturer accredited engineers
- After-sales support team
- Full service contracts available on all equipment sold or supplied by another third party
- Competitive pricing
- Full site surveys and consultancy
- Full Networking design – installations, cabling and configuration
- Full software support on Open VMS, Tru64 Unix, HP UX and all Microsoft Server products
- Independent testing facilities
- Credit account facilities (subject to status)
IT Partner of Choice
Choose The ICC Group to be your preferred IT partner.
Our Mission Statement
“To provide our customers with professional IT solutions that complement their business requirements.”
This is achieved by constant evolution in line with our goals of customer focus, business excellence, teamwork, technical leadership and quality people. All of our actions are based on our principles of professionalism and integrity.
We understand our client’s need to focus on business success rather than on their IT platform and extract the maximum return on their IT investment with the minimum amount of distraction. This is why we carefully select software and hardware products on the balance of business needs, fit for purpose, reliability, stability, innovation and flexibility. From vendors who can consistently deliver, support and provide excellent cost benefits.
“We are small enough to care yet big enough to cope.”
Our Personal Service
When you open a Credit Account Facility (subject to status) you will be designated an account manager, therefore giving you the personal service that you require, as opposed to calling a “sales team” who know nothing about your organisation or requirements.
This means that within time we can work alongside you and bring any recommendations and relevant updates on any issues that may affect your IT platforms performance and security.
We endeavour to offer you the total one-stop solution for all your IT requirements from point of quotation to after sales care and support.