The ICC Group – Wetherby
We have an exciting opportunity for a Service Desk Analyst to join a new dynamic and friendly team based in Wetherby.
The ICC Group is a nationwide IT enterprise support and supply organisation. Formed in 1998 we have become one of the UK’s leaders in the supply of hardware and service support of all IT Tier One vendors such as HPE, Dell, Lenovo, Cisco to name a few. We are a forward thinking, ambitious company continuing to expand our IT services across the UK.
As a Service Desk Analyst, you will be acting as the first point of contact, coordinating a broad range of incidents and service requests, responding to customer issues via email or phone. This role is customer focused, ensuring the customer receives the best possible service when logging IT fault calls. In addition to logging the calls, you will act as customer liaison providing updates on the progression of their call.
You will be confident in your ability to diagnose issues and perform first time fixes where possible but escalate to 2nd and 3rd line where necessary. The Service Desk team will answer all incoming contacts from customers both via phone and email, accurately logging incidents and requests ensuring all relevant data is captured.
This role involves pro-active communication with customers and 2nd/3rd line teams, owning all tickets from the moment they are logged until completion.
A successful candidate will have the ability to work under their own initiative and will have an enthusiastic and positive attitude.
Key skills and experience needed for the Service Desk Analyst:
- Strong troubleshooting skills and confident with remote/phone support
- Understanding of networking inc hardware and config
- Excellent Windows 7/10 and MS Office knowledge
- Knowledge of Windows Server, AD and MS O365
- Experience of user setups (desktop/laptop) and user issues
- Confident and friendly personality with a keen and professional work ethic
- Keen to learn and improving skills and knowledge
- Excellent organisational skills – prioritise, finish what you start, manage time, document key actions and follow up
- Passion and excitement regarding work – can-do attitude and the willingness to go the distance to get something done
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to £26,000.00 /year dependent on experience
Location: The ICC Group, LS22 7TW
Hours: Mon-Fri on rotating shifts 08:00-16:30, 09:00-17:30, 09:30-18:00
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful