The ICC Group – Wetherby
£18,500 per year
The Role is based from our Wetherby head office.
You will be joining our growing Finance department working in the Sales Ledger.
- Opening new accounts and investigating credit risk
- Allocating payments and banking
- Maintaining accurate records within Xero
- Sales ledger control duties, actively chasing debt using phone/email/letters
- Produce statements, invoices and credits
- Respond and resolve to any customer queries and issues in a timely and professional manner including feedback to the relevant business departments
- Monitor and analyse aged debtors
- Maintain customer relations and use the most effective communication process to maximise debt recovery
- Liaise with internal management and sales team to address any issues
- To adhere to the accounts procedures
- Any other duties requested by your line manager which are commensurate to your post
- The post holder is required to accurately use Word, Excel, e-mail, and Xero
- Good telephone manner
- Cash handling and banking procedures
- Proven experience in credit control
- Demonstrate experience of effective debt recovery
The Role is to cover 30 hours per week.
Benefits to Include:
28 days plus Bank Holidays Pro-Rated
Scope to grow within the business and to become part of a dynamic growing business.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £18,500 per year
Hours: 30 hours per week