The ICC Group – Wokingham
£22,000 to £25,000 per year
The ICC Group established in 1998 is an end-to-end solution provider of IT hardware and Services with offices throughout the UK focusing on all Tier One Vendors such as HPe, Dell, Lenovo, IBM and Cisco primarily focused around the enterprise.
As an Internal Sales Executive you will be calling and focusing on IT Channel Partners, managing warm and cold leads, and developing relationships with potential Partners within the IT sector to offer Support contracts on IT hardware from Multi-vendors along with related professional services. The chosen candidate will be responsible for securing appointments between prospects and our Regional Sales Team, who are based all over the UK. As well as diary management, you must have a professional phone manner, excellent communication skills and have exceptional negotiation skills in order to secure and develop partnerships and business.
- Drive sales performance through the delivery of qualified quality appointments
- Develop effective relationships with business vendors/Partners on the phone/via email and social media
- Meet/exceed monthly, quarterly and annual targets
- Work with a diary management system and ERP system
Ideally you will have at least 1 years’ experience dealing with customers and developing business on the telephone. Confidence on the telephone is a must, together with a can do attitude.
- Exceptional negotiation skills
- Experience and success working as part of a team and on own initiative
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Problem solving and change management skills
- Ability to build positive working relationships, both internally and externally
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £22,000 to £25,000 per year