The ICC Group – Wetherby OR Wokingham
£24,000 – £40,000 a year
This sales role is primarily responsible for developing and nurturing prospects, setting up and attending sales meetings and closing sales opportunities. This role will work within the Sales team and the successful applicant will be responsible for generating new prospects, cultivating inbound leads and getting new opportunities on-board.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Developing and progress leads through out-bound calling, email campaigns, 1-1 emails and coordination with marketing campaigns
- Online and in-person presenting the companies products and services,.
- Booking, securing and attending sales meetings
- Educating prospects on the benefits of dealing with the ICC Group and liasing with Vendors on product training.
- Identifying and qualifying the business opportunity for each lead generated
- Gathering business intelligence on each qualified lead including but not limited to budget, timelines, potential competitors, purchasing agreements, etc
- Sales Support in proposals / marketing events
- Maintaining and updating the lead ERP/CRM systems
A successful candidate will possess:
- Up to 1 year sales experience in IT or face paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to exceed targets
- Preferable previous work within B2B sales in consumer field
- Experience prospecting to Director level and above decision makers
- Strong company research skills utilizing the Internet and available sales tools (Linked In, Connectwise)
- Proven track record at achieving measurable goals
- Outstanding people skills with strong written and oral communication skills
- Self motivated with a strong ability to support and motivate others
- Ability to work well under pressure and proven ability to meet targets
- Ability to work with a team and collective strategies
- Adept at managing multiple tasks simultaneously, well organized and excellent self-management skills
- Impeccable presentation skills are essential.
24k to 40k per Year uncapped OTE and great commission structure.
28 days Holidays Plus Bank Holidays
Company Social Events
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £24,000 to £40,000 per year